MAN Diesel & Turbo is the world’s leading provider
of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary
applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines that are
manufactured both by the company and by its licensees
For the Engine & Marine Division, MAN Diesel &
Turbo Hellas is looking for a Superintendent Engineer to work for our
Organization in Piraeus.
Commissioning of propulsion engines and diesel
- Repair on board.
- Service and troubleshooting.
- On-site supervision of shipyards and workshops in
connection with repairs
- On board passage and supervision
Relevant education – marine engineer or similar –
and some experience at sea
- Practical knowledge of operation and maintenance
of two-stroke engines, four-stroke engines and remote control systems
- Service minded attitude and quality conscious
- Flexible and creative approach to the job and
able to work unassisted
- Excellent in English both orally and written.
Knowledge of German will be considered as an advantage
- Travel activity approx. 160 days per year
A challenging job in a dynamic department with
dedicated and experienced colleagues
- An international environment in a market leading
- Training in company specific systems
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus and
Only CVs in English
will be taken into consideration.
We look forward to
receiving your application latest by July 31, 2017.